Moulds manufacturers in China




Home » MUD Insert mold(Master Unit Die)

What is Mud mold? Master Unit Die mold is the full name of MUD mold, it includes mold insert and mold frame, the inserts can share one standard frame. Usually we only need to make MUD mold insert. It saves time and money. That is why the lead time shorter and the cost lower. 
It is faster to install and remove from molding machine than general mold. 
MUD mold is the best choice for replacement or changeable inserts mold.

  • Home
  • Profile
  • Structure
  • News
  • Products
  • Capability
  • Equipment
  • Contact
  • Copyright GoodBo Mould Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.